Mason Jar Size: 32 oz
- 2 cups zucchini, thinly circular sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 3-4 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon ginger, grated
- 2 cups filtered water
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground turmeric
- Fill the Mason jar with zucchini, red onion, turmeric, garlic and ginger, adjust properly and leave ½-inch from above and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together water and sea salt to make the brine.
- Pour the brine on the zucchini until covered, leave ½-inch from top.
- Place your Go Ferment! Kit on top of the jar and ferment for 7-10 days at room temperature.
- Once the taste is to your liking, close Go Ferment! Kit top and refrigerate.
We hope you enjoy your Zucchini!
Make sure to #GoFerment on any pictures you share on Instagram and post them on our FaceBook page. We LOVE seeing your ferments in the making! If you have any specific recipes you are interested just let us know! We will keep the recipes coming :)